FAQ .: Rechercher .: Membres .: Groupes .:  S’enregistrer .:  Profil .: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés .: Connexion 
Facebook My Like List

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » Salle de réunion » Différents problèmes..
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
belacar

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook My Like List Répondre en citant

Facebook My Like List
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I don't know what Jsout is, but I assume it is a library. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. You can get charts and aggregate information about who like your page from Facebook Insights but it is not personally identifiable information like their user id. Sep 12 '14 at 5:45 add a comment 7 Answers 7 active oldest votes up vote 30 down vote accepted I am afraid this is NOT possible, follow this bug for more information. I tried using Jsout to extract all a[href] tags but its not working –lulu Apr 24 '14 at 3:39 Well, in my answer I posted a Ruby script to extract the data. And hence the best thing to do in the absence of such feature is: Understand your audience through Page Insights Collect fans interests & info by creating custom apps through Page Tabs and using other Facebook features like Questions shareimprove this answer edited Nov 1 '12 at 19:52 answered Mar 3 '11 at 21:23 ifaour 35.2k96179 2 I agree that this is not possible. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Mar 4 '11 at 1:45 5 The new URL to this bug is developers.facebook.com/bugs/147185208750426 –Philihp Busby Aug 22 '12 at 4:47 add a comment up vote 11 down vote Alright, nobody wants to break Facebook's TOS but they have tied our hands on our own basic data. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Except it says you should have quotes around your objectid. –Radu Nov 26 '13 at 9:04 add a comment up vote 5 down vote Do a graph search likes this: "People who like [your fanpage's name]". Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. The example says: $facebook->apiclient->fqlquery('SELECT userid FROM like WHERE objectid="122706168308"'); shareimprove this answer edited Jul 11 '13 at 18:20 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Aug 23 '10 at 9:55 gautema 627414 Quotes do not help. shareimprove this answer edited Apr 10 '14 at 3:28 answered Jan 14 '14 at 6:29 ntuan16 15827 Your second code didn't work for me, so I edited(class and attribute), this works:javascript:var txt="";e=document.getElementsByClassName("lfloat"); for(var i=0; i "+txt+" "; –Harkly Gerg Jul 15 '15 at 17:35 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Now you can get people on your page with this link, or click on Settings button, than on People on the left sidebar. For the likebox/facepile option check out the docs at: Likebox shareimprove this answer answered Jul 18 '11 at 18:27 squinlan 1,6841217 add a comment up vote 4 down vote The FQL docs have been updated to clarify this limitation: shareimprove this answer answered Jul 19 '11 at 17:52 J Starr 969618 add a comment up vote 4 down vote According to the facebook api that is exactly how you do it. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-like facebook-fql or ask your own question. Another proof is the pagefan table you will notice that only the uid field is indexable so you need to know the user id to search it and not the pageid, as you know if a user "likes" a page this would mean he is a "fan" of that page. So, scraping is illegal, but not saving a page. It even give you a PHP script [1]: stackoverflow.com/a/10906320/244911 –LE GALL Benot Aug 19 '14 at 14:48 possible duplicate of Facebook API: Get fans of / people who like a page –Peter O. It can only check the user is on the user list of a page, not get the user list of a page. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Facebook just don't want you to have as much analytics capability as they do. I created and use this code everyday to get all UID with criterial I need. asked 6 years, 10 months ago viewed 43,031 times active 1 year, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 3 Facebook FQL get the list of fans of a facebook page 0 want to know the list of users who liked my brand page 0 How to get the fans of a page I am admin of? 1 How to get the users who like your page? -1 Retrieving Facebook page's fan -1 Get users who liked my page 1 How do I get a list of users who liked a page? 65 Facebook API: Get fans of / people who like a page 0 Get All Fans of My Facebook Page 1 Facebook Graph API: How to read the “likes” of a page? see more linked questions Related 65Facebook API: Get fans of / people who like a page355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service0Restricting comment feature on Facebook Page to Users who liked the page?0want to know the list of users who liked my brand page1How to get the users who like your page?0FQL: Users who liked this also liked1How do I get a list of users who liked a page?-1Get users who liked my page1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?4How could get user friends count who also like a facebook page? Hot Network Questions Confused about bibliography in old books Constricting Sliver + Hibernating Sliver interaction Problematic Players help (1/3); Newbie Declaring Solo 'Diagonalization' of Jordan block The Ultimate Typo Why would extra fuel be needed to de-orbit the ISS (if it comes to that)? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite? How to get apex job id based on future call Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Text along bent arrows in TikZ How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? Which is a faster argument to pass: kbd, string, or vector? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport How to draw a directed graph to show the relations among some notions? What's the biggest circle that can fit between 2 Gaussian curves? Black Mirror - clever writing or me being cynical Are there any restrictions for accommodation in New York? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How did people use ed? more hot questions question feed . After being actively working with the Facebook API for a while now, and following the announcements and API releases (and deprecations) along with the introduction and changes of policies, I can understand that Facebook will only share info about their users by letting them explicitly do so (a.k.a interact/authorize your Apps). Viola. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to list facebook users who like a page or interest [duplicate] Ask Question up vote 24 down vote favorite 9 Possible Duplicate: Retrieve Facebook Fan Names I wanna get a list of facebook users who like a page or interest. More bullshit please 5a02188284
kabbalah centre argentina facebooktelecharger facebook password hacker freefacebook multi account appget rid of facebook chat barfacebook friends location appcomment installer facebook sur mon nokia lumia 520insert code facebook hack password txtdownload facebook vao iphonelike button facebook for emailfacebook passwort knacken brute force

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » Différents problèmes..

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation